• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Are there mods to do the following:
I've been wanting to replay P3 but have been kinda going back and forth between fes & portable as the way to do it.

Are there mods to play p3 fes with

1) fast travel
2) party control

The presentation is obviously nicer in FES but as I've played it before I don't think I'd miss it as much (and I could just watch the animated cutscenes on youtube) . And there's so much walking the same few hallways over and over in the ps2 version I don't think I can stomach it.

I don't care about The Answer, which I thought was bad and if I wanted to relive it I'd just watch it on youtube.

It's frustrating that there isn't a 'definitive' edition of p3 :(
Currently playing: Kiseki series
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Cunge_Patty

Cunge_Patty
3 weeks ago#2
1) Yes, though the game is not balanced around it.
2) No, though I think you're exaggerating the effort required to walk around these very small areas.
3) Use Google next time.
Gandalf the Istari 3 weeks ago#3
Cunge_Patty posted...
1) Yes, though the game is not balanced around it.
2) No, though I think you're exaggerating the effort required to walk around these very small areas.
3) Use Google next time.

If you're going to be rude you know what's free? Not bothering to answer.

It's not a lot of effort its just a dull waste of time that probably ends up adding hours to the game to not really do anything. I'll probably just play p3p then.
Currently playing: Kiseki series
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: SlammerTrammer

SlammerTrammer
3 weeks ago#4
If you've already experienced P3FES, you should just play portable and try FeMC. I thought her story was a lot more fun to play through. It's incredibly easy though, so if that turns you off stick to FES.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Are there mods to do the following:
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A