• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Wow this board is still pretty active?!

User Info: HellSpawn666

HellSpawn666
2 weeks ago#1
I was just checking info on the social links and realized that it still active here.

User Info: Reltaw

Reltaw
1 week ago#2
HellSpawn666 posted...
I was just checking info on the social links and realized that it still active here.
Probably due to the release of P5R recently as well as P4G finally being ported to Steam.

I guess those fans have decided to try some of the older titles.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReverofEnola
There's activity, but it's not a whole lot. Many basic questions are at least answered from what I've seen.
Now Playing: Witcher 3
Anticipating: Hajimari no Kiseki, 13 Sentinels, Guilty Gear Strive, Deadly Premonition 2, Cyberpunk 2077

User Info: HellSpawn666

HellSpawn666
1 week ago#4
Reltaw posted...
Probably due to the release of P5R recently as well as P4G finally being ported to Steam.

I guess those fans have decided to try some of the older titles.

Yea I’m one of those people. Vanilla P5 was the first Persona game that I’ve played and after finishing Royal I wanted to play all of the other games too.

I’m almost done with P3FES. I’m on 11/5 and just beat the 12th Shadow boss. The funny thing about this full moon is that I was too high leveled. I was level 59 and most of my team were level 50-52.

I used the Thor + Take-Mikazuchi skill and almost completely one shotted the Strega members. I had Aigis finish them off with a critical hit.

The other boss was super easy too.

so far I’m really enjoying P3.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Reltaw

Reltaw
1 week ago#5
HellSpawn666 posted...

The other boss was super easy too.

so far I’m really enjoying P3.

Makes sense. Most of the story bosses are a complete joke when compared to the Tartarus boss fights. Plus, I wanna say that you're at the point where not even the Tartarus boss fights should give you trouble. The only boss fights you will probably have trouble are mainly the optional ones (like Reaper & the NG+ boss) and maybe Nyx.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReverofEnola
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Wow this board is still pretty active?!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A