Can not figure out how to get a job

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Can not figure out how to get a job

User Info: GTB79

GTB79
1 month ago#1
Everyone says specific days you can do it and times, but every time i go there its only giving me the option as a client. I cant for the life of me get it

User Info: Amir1205

Amir1205
1 month ago#2
I believe jobs are Portable only
I don't have good quotes. I'm Dutch so my English isn't perfect.

User Info: GTB79

GTB79
1 month ago#3
That would explain a lot, but how do you make money? I've looted everything in tartarus and have 400 yen

User Info: Andvareel

Andvareel
1 month ago#4
Early on... it's hard. But most of the stuff outside of Tartarus besides the shop equipment and personas have a set price... so, while expensive early when income is low, gets a lot more reasonable as you progress.

As for making money... run floor sections over and over again. You don't have to fight... which causes tiredness and would be a waste on weak enemies... just grab loot and go. Certain floors have certain available items... I think equipment floors should generally have better payout.

User Info: MetaFails

MetaFails
1 month ago#5
Andvareel posted...
Certain floors have certain available items... I think equipment floors should generally have better payout.

This goes beyond the rare chests and applies to normal chests?
And that's how you do it.

User Info: Kuuko

Kuuko
1 month ago#6
Getting lucky with Tartarus chests and choosing coin cards after battle are really your main ways of moneymaking. It is really tough in the beginning of the game, especially if you're trying to improve your stats at the arcade. Later you'll have way more money than any store will ever need though.

In battles, try to finish every battle with the MC or with an all-out attack. Doing either of those guarantees you'll go into shuffle time after the battle. In shuffle time, I'd prioritize cards like Wand > Coin > Weapon > Cup. Swap wand and coin if you're particularly tight on money. Weapons usually aren't helpful but you can sell them for a bit of money.
http://i.imgur.com/dzGMd.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Can not figure out how to get a job

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived