• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. The Answer Shuffle Time Persona

User Info: lover54321

lover54321
7 years ago#1
So I'm at the final boss and I wanted to make an overpowered Helel with Spell Master and a Satan with Mind Charge and Spell Master. I know this is too much work and is not need but I already wasted 40 hrs playing through The Answer and I want to finish it with something overpowered. With exposition done we get to my question. In Shuffle Time when there is a persona I wondered if there is a way to get a specific persona you are looking for or is it random?

User Info: Fenriradramelk

Fenriradramelk
7 years ago#2
It's been a while since I played, but I think it's random within what is appropriate for the enemies you fought to reward you with. Meaning if you go back to the first door//area and slaughter everything, you will get low level persona from that shuffle time;; but if you go to the last door/area you'll get the best you can possibly receive.

The game seems to use the starting level of the personae as a way to judge when to reward them though, and because of that you might have better luck when looking for a certain type (chariot, magician, etc.) by going through different areas. If you're fighting stuff that's around level 60, don't expect it to reward you persona that are under 50 or over 70.

Plus, from what I remember, there's enough persona that not all of them *can* appear in Shuffle Time, lots of them you're forced to fuse because there's no other way to obtain them. Of course this means there might be a fairly lengthy 'chain' of Persona you need to acquire & fuse before you end up with what you want just because they don't appear during ST.
The Sun was born, so it shall die. As we were forged we shall return.
I know in darkness I will find you, giving up inside like me.

User Info: lover54321

lover54321
7 years ago#3
Fenriradramelk posted...
It's been a while since I played, but I think it's random within what is appropriate for the enemies you fought to reward you with. Meaning if you go back to the first door//area and slaughter everything, you will get low level persona from that shuffle time;; but if you go to the last door/area you'll get the best you can possibly receive.

The game seems to use the starting level of the personae as a way to judge when to reward them though, and because of that you might have better luck when looking for a certain type (chariot, magician, etc.) by going through different areas. If you're fighting stuff that's around level 60, don't expect it to reward you persona that are under 50 or over 70.

Plus, from what I remember, there's enough persona that not all of them *can* appear in Shuffle Time, lots of them you're forced to fuse because there's no other way to obtain them. Of course this means there might be a fairly lengthy 'chain' of Persona you need to acquire & fuse before you end up with what you want just because they don't appear during ST.

Thanks for the response

User Info: StormTR

StormTR
7 years ago#4
As odd as it sounds, all I really needed to beat the last boss in The Answer was an all-skill learned Cybele, and a Seth with Fire Boost, Fire Amp, and Ragnarok, which was doing almost 800 per round.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. The Answer Shuffle Time Persona
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A