DOA Is My Life Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. DOA Is My Life Help

User Info: SSJ4Angelus

SSJ4Angelus
4 years ago#1
I'm looking for help getting this achievement. Doing it legit is just WAY TOO time consuming. If anyone wants to boost this, send me a message. I don't care about the wins.

GT: SSJ4Angelus
Do we fight in order to gain more power, or do we gain more power in order to fight? - Kenpachi Zaraki, the Captain of Squad Eleven

User Info: Zup17up

Zup17up
4 years ago#2
If you don't mind my asking why do you want this achievement so badly? Wouldn't you feel a lot more fraking awesome if you got the achievement legitimately?
Don't dream it be it
My 360 GT: Baby poundcake 3DS FC: 5343 - 9087 - 3689

User Info: SSJ4Angelus

SSJ4Angelus
4 years ago#3
Like I said, its way too time consuming. I've been playing online for an hour or two each day for almost 2 weeks and haven't even had 50 matches. Opponents quit in search and in lobbies, can't find anyone in search, combine those with the fact hardly anyone plays it anymore in favor of DOA5 Ultimate means it'll be a long time before I can get 1000 matches legit. Besides, the hardest achievements to get in the game difficulty-wise are Exercise Newbie and Survival Master and I already got them.
Do we fight in order to gain more power, or do we gain more power in order to fight? - Kenpachi Zaraki, the Captain of Squad Eleven
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. DOA Is My Life Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived