Hot Getaway and Cheerleader outfits are up on XBL marketplace

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Hot Getaway and Cheerleader outfits are up on XBL marketplace

User Info: xiuying

xiuying
5 years ago#1
Hot Getaway split into 3 packs, 400 points each, or the whole set for 1040. Cheerleaders can be bought individually for 80 each or the whole set for 720.

User Info: Rui_HBK

Rui_HBK
5 years ago#2
Will DOA5 Ultimate have those costumes included? or we "have" to buy them?

User Info: tee316

tee316
5 years ago#3
We have to buy them.

User Info: thedemon1238

thedemon1238
5 years ago#4
Individual costumes is very nice idea.

User Info: cyric79

cyric79
5 years ago#5
I would warn people against buying the Hot Getaway packs, as the girls are all bare footed and it looks terrible.
The lower part of the legs have been artificially extended to compensate for the lack of footwear, which makes them look all kinds of weird.
Check out my sexy DoA5 gallery http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/cyric79/DoA5%20Gallery/

User Info: tee316

tee316
5 years ago#6
cyric79 posted...
I would warn people against buying the Hot Getaway packs, as the girls are all bare footed and it looks terrible.
The lower part of the legs have been artificially extended to compensate for the lack of footwear, which makes them look all kinds of weird.

I never look at there feet anyway. If I have on the bikini costumes I am not looking that far down.

User Info: cyric79

cyric79
5 years ago#7
tee316 posted...
cyric79 posted...

I never look at there feet anyway. If I have on the bikini costumes I am not looking that far down.

I cant help but notice it.
Other than the outfits now looking incomplete and much less sexy, the deformed feet and ankles just look plain bad.
Check out my sexy DoA5 gallery http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/cyric79/DoA5%20Gallery/
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. Hot Getaway and Cheerleader outfits are up on XBL marketplace

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived