• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dodgee_brummie

dodgee_brummie
7 years ago#1
Really didn't want this board to be dead.

I'm a massive TR fan. Yeah this game wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it. Although a boss fight/fights would have been nice.

Finished this but thinking of going through it for the plat. If anyone is out there are there any particularly hard trophies I should be aware of for whatever reason? I hate timed stuff so already not up for those.
Then it rained cake.
PSN dodgee_brummie XBL dodgee brummie

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
7 years ago#2
badwolf4235 posted...
Really didn't want this board to be dead.

I'm a massive TR fan. Yeah this game wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it. Although a boss fight/fights would have been nice.

Finished this but thinking of going through it for the plat. If anyone is out there are there any particularly hard trophies I should be aware of for whatever reason? I hate timed stuff so already not up for those.

I think there's a trophy where Lara has to swan dive off of three places scattered throughout the game. One of those places she can only visit once. So watch out for that.

If you want more Tomb Raider discussion, there's always Tomb Raider Forums.

http://www.tombraideforums.com

Good luck.
Jove the Sleep Depraved.
  • Topic Archived