• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Underworld
  3. southern mexio save needed due to glitch

User Info: dawson321

dawson321
7 years ago#1
Hi

I desperately need a PS3 game save for the new Tomb raider underworld as I've hit a glitch and can go no further. In Sothern Mexico, after the ramps etc, bike stuck on the wrong side of the ramp after i loaded the game. If anyone has a game save they could send me of this point or somewhere b4 it, I would be most grateful.. at, simon.benboy@hotmail.co.uk on ps3

Would be great if someone could help me out.

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
7 years ago#2
dawson321 posted...
I desperately need a PS3 game save for the new Tomb raider underworld as I've hit a glitch and can go no further. In Sothern Mexico, after the ramps etc, bike stuck on the wrong side of the ramp after i loaded the game. If anyone has a game save they could send me of this point or somewhere b4 it, I would be most grateful. Would be great if someone could help me out.

http://tombraiders.net/stella/savegame/TR8saves.html#trups3

Stella's got plenty of save files, with this warning.

"IMPORTANT UPDATE: Recently I've had reports that the PS3 save files do not work because they were made by another player. I suspect this change is due to the patch released in May 2009. With the ability to unlock trophies comes the inability to transfer saves. If you're getting this error, try deleting all the game data, including the patch, (please back up your files on a memory card first, just in case!), restart the game offline so the patch doesn't download, install one of these saves, load it and then save the game under your own profile. Now you should be able to go back online, download the patch and continue normally. For more info, please visit the Eidos forum."

Good luck.

·¸·
Jove the Sleep Depraved.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Underworld
  3. southern mexio save needed due to glitch
  • Topic Archived