• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Oldman_Schmidt

Oldman_Schmidt
11 years ago#1

I just bought Knights of the Nine today at Game Stop in the mall. One of their funny security procedures is to take the CDs out of the boxes and keep them in the back so that people don't walk off with the games. Well when I got home and opened the box I noticed that there were two pegs for cds, one on each cover however there was only one CD in the box. I also noticed that there wasn't an access key anywhere in the box. I have not had a chance to load the game and I don't want to mess with it until I know for sure how many cds there are supposed to be, and if there is supposed to be a key code with the game. If someone can please help me out and answer my questions, I would greatly appreciate it!

Old man Schmidt

User Info: bmk87ca

bmk87ca
11 years ago#2
Is this a joke topic?
[This message was deleted at the request of an elderly man with two canes]~Jeremy Roenick

Oldman_Schmidt
11 years ago#3

No it was not a joke topic, just a simple question. I just want to make sure that I have everything that I should to play the game. I was not sure if the game required a key code or how many cds came with the game. The sales person that I checked out with at GameStop seemed occupied elsewhere and I was not sure if he was paying attention to my sale. From your response I gather that I have everything that I need. It just struck my odd that they put tabs inside the cover to hold 2 cds and then only send one in the box??

User Info: in8alpha

in8alpha
11 years ago#4
I just bought the expansion retail. It has one (1) CD. The printed material mentions needing to install patch 1.1 (if you haven't already with Shivering Isles or some other expansion).
Check if you can disconnect the effect and I'll go after the cause

Oldman_Schmidt
11 years ago#5

Thank you!! :-)

• Topic Archived