• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
  3. Knights of the Nine FAQ: Look here for answers and expect spoilers

User Info: PapaGamer

PapaGamer
12 years ago#71
Certain user-made mods can mess up KoN. There's a mod-loading manager around somewhere, I think you have to make sure KoN either loads first or last. I don't really remember the exact solution, but I'm sure you can Google it.
www.papagamer.com
Own the game

User Info: Lord_Davi

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#72
he only thing you miss is meeting one of your future knights unless you end at one of the specific shrines

Sounds like Sir Brellin and hes devoted [for want of a better word] to Akatosh so make sure you go to the Bruma one. Geimund and Gukimir might also be the ones and they are devoted to Mara and Dibella so it might be worth going to their specific wayshrines.
Pokemon Diamond FC:
Richard / 4811 3535 7777

User Info: adamVH1984

adamVH1984
12 years ago#73
I have a question: if you are an elf and you use light armor, is it still worth it to join?  do they give you light armor too?

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#74
The armour is light or heavy depending on which skill your character has more points in.
Pokemon Diamond FC:
Richard / 4811 3535 7777

User Info: Orange_01

Orange_01
12 years ago#75
Sorry if answered but, I competed the KOTN quest and at the end the twins wanted to join the knights so (me being good) let them. Well one twin went changed and chilled, the other on the other hand stayed. SO I talked to him and he started to follow me and didn't change into the nine armor. So he's following me everywhere I go and won't die. HELP!?!?!?!?! He's annoying!
I don't NEED no instructions to know how to ROCK!!!!

User Info: axiomaticfunk

axiomaticfunk
12 years ago#76
I know this has already been discussed in an early thread, forgive me if I tread entirely too familiar waters.

In the quest "Stendarr's Mercy" you speak first to the elf who refers you to the unfortunate gentleman, Kellen. After speaking to Kellen and again speaking to the priest there is supposed to be another conversation thread that, at the conclusion, you are to pray at the alter of Stendarr and receive the power "Lay Hands". I have received no such conversation option.

I have repeated steps in an effort to ensure that I haven't missed anything.

Having spoken to both the pointy eared priest and Kellen on multiple occasion (receiving the "why the gloves are still here" line from Kellen and the "go speak to Kellen" shtick from the skinny blueberry) I am stumped.

Any help, or conversely a "setstage" deal as in the boots quest, would be greatly appreciated.

dueces.

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#77
Maybe you did recieve the power, equip lay hands in your magic slot, go close to kellen and cast. Then hell speak.

If not, tell me.

User Info: axiomaticfunk

axiomaticfunk
12 years ago#78
No "Lay Hands". And I am certain I was never given the option to take on Kellen's curse. I believe the fault may lie in the convo tree with Erildur(sp?). I am most certain he hasnt revealed anything about the curse, so the option at the alter has yet to engage.

Thank you for your help. It is appreciated.

dont tase me, bro!

Lord_Davi
11 years ago#79
Right to find out what stage you are at type:
showquestlog 0 into the console (press `)

tthen take the number found in the previous command and add 10 to it. Then enter the quest id, also in the las tcommand but before the number.

Put them together so its player.setstage <QuestID> <Stage>

With Stage beign that number and Quest ID being the one before the number.

I cant guarantee thatll work, if showquestlog 0 wont show you the quest ID go to the main oblivion boards and ask for the console command that shows the current quest and stage.

User Info: jimgroberts

jimgroberts
11 years ago#80

In area 2 of Fort Bulwark while looking for the shield I set the 4 statues looking inwards to the sign and stood on it but the door to the south did not open. I notice that southern statue is not correctly aligned to look to the centre.

In area 1 there is a bridge going south that i do not have a handle to open.

Quite frustrating. Is there a cheat to bypass this [e.g. journal entry,etc.]

Jim jimroberts@tiscali.nl

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
  3. Knights of the Nine FAQ: Look here for answers and expect spoilers
  • Post New Message