• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
  3. Knights of the Nine FAQ: Look here for answers and expect spoilers

User Info: mash36

mash36
12 years ago#61
prolyy another glitch like mine. I guess either restart (reset the mod thing) or just ask for a code.

Can some one give me a code for the shield quest?
sleep is one of those things that i need more than pot and steroids.

User Info: Asher_Zawodniak

Asher_Zawodniak
12 years ago#62
Bees
Utterly
Massacre
People

Also, when you have that glitch with the knights all standing in a circle, reload to an earlier save, you interrupted the guy in his speech and now he won't finish.
They call him "Dubya" so he can spell it.

User Info: mash36

mash36
12 years ago#63
... too bad i saved.... guess ill have to do all that over again...............................
sleep is one of those things that i need more than pot and steroids.

User Info: Lord_Davi

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#64
For the vision, did you go to the specific wayshrines?
Pokemon Diamond FC:
Richard / 4811 3535 7777

User Info: Camranauchi

Camranauchi
12 years ago#65
Im in the final room just before I have to fight Umriel but I cant get past the room at the botton of the stairs, there is just a wall and a gate that cant be open with a bunch of his golden minion things on the other side

User Info: PapaGamer

PapaGamer
12 years ago#66
There's a button around there somewhere. I think it's partially hidden, like on the side or back of one of the columns.
www.papagamer.com
Own the game

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#67
Yeah there will be a button somewhere.
Pokemon Diamond FC:
Richard / 4811 3535 7777

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#68
I think I'll emphasise it here and now,

You must go to the specific wayshirines on the map. It is quite easy to get it wrong as there are 3 shrines to each divine in the wilderness of Cyrodiil. One easily plausible mistake is people praying at the wayshrine of Kynareth outside of Skingrad instead of the one of Mara (which is probably what you were looking for) and therefore you have not prayed to Mara, --> no vision.

I have not tryed praying to each of the Nine at different wayshrines to them. If it works though it would save the trek to Kynareths shrine by that lake as there is a very easily accesable one outside of Skingrad as I said.
Pokemon Diamond FC:
Richard / 4811 3535 7777

User Info: PapaGamer

PapaGamer
12 years ago#69
I have not tryed praying to each of the Nine at different wayshrines to them.

I have and it works just fine. The only thing you miss is meeting one of your future knights unless you end at one of the specific shrines. If you don't get the vision it's because of a glitch in the game, not because you didn't go to the right shrines.
www.papagamer.com
Own the game

User Info: lucas-maximus

lucas-maximus
12 years ago#70
ok i downloaded KotN from direct2drive, how do i get it working??? it says in data files KotN bu when i start the game there is no prophet and noone in anvil says anything about him its really annoyin me. can anyone please help me i would really appreciate it
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
  3. Knights of the Nine FAQ: Look here for answers and expect spoilers
  • Post New Message