• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
  3. Knights of the Nine FAQ: Look here for answers and expect spoilers

User Info: Lord_Davi

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#21
Sorry about that, but the answer is, the drawbridges are activated from a ledge as you found in that conjurers room

I think I also forgot about the stones on the floor, activate them judging buy the sound you make when you step on them. If it sounds like stones being pushed in that is the correct one, press the correct one from eacah row.
yeah davi is right spiffy is a huge meanie i hope he gets raped in the subway - Moe_q8 (kuwait)

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#22
Oh and the knights standing outside is a glitch, not sure how to fix it.
yeah davi is right spiffy is a huge meanie i hope he gets raped in the subway - Moe_q8 (kuwait)

User Info: WhiteInferno

WhiteInferno
12 years ago#23
I figured out the stones, but you don't need to listen to the sounds, look at the candles. If the one on the left is panel 1, the middle panel 2, and the right panel 3, then the number of candles corresponds to the candles So if there is 1 candle, left panel, 2 candles, middle panel, 3 candles, right panel. Much easier.

It's ok that you didn't answer, I just couldn't find it when it was sitting in plain sight. I guess that was my mistake.

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#24
I apologise, never saw the candles.

But yesm, read this topic and stop making new ones

User Info: Taevion0

Taevion0
12 years ago#25
davi, are there any new armors, weapons, or character creation skins in the expansion?
skeet skeet on your teet teet, it's l33t l33t

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#26
The new armors are the crusaders armor and also the "Knights of the nine Cuirass" and "Knights of the Nine Shield"

Chailmail with a retexture in other words.

New weapons are limited to the crusaders and I doubt there are any new character creation skins.

User Info: Taevion0

Taevion0
12 years ago#27
thx bud.
skeet skeet on your teet teet, it's l33t l33t

User Info: jortjes

jortjes
12 years ago#28
Dudes, i know that there are 2 new weapons : sword and mace, but are there any more weapons ?

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#29
No.

Lord_Davi
12 years ago#30
Well there is Umaril's sword, which is an enchanted Elven Claymore and also Ayelid weapons. Elven weapons, different stats.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine
  3. Knights of the Nine FAQ: Look here for answers and expect spoilers
  • Post New Message