• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
  3. Anyone still play this?

User Info: Nazgl5LordofNaz

Nazgl5LordofNaz
5 years ago#11
Really? That's quite interesting. I might shoot off one of my own then!
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*

User Info: ribtone

ribtone
5 years ago#12
This and both Viva Pinata are my favorite games ever. So creative; simple and yet addictive. MS is wasting the talents of Rare, sticking them to Kinect game development. This is my 6th time through it, but I have yet to get all the multi-player achievements or awards. If anybody would like to work through them, I will be game, and it sure would be fun. Mature, Mic, and on most any day or night. GT XBuzzard23
Rational persons have only one objective in life, and that is to be as happy as humanly possible.

User Info: amazingwilly

amazingwilly
5 years ago#13
I bought a new xbox 360 just to play all the banjo and kazooie games lol

But seriously this game does has its flaws but any game does. It still has the magic that brought banjo and kazooie to life when I was younger!
3ds fc 0662-4017-2901 PM if you added fc

User Info: KiritoArt

KiritoArt
5 years ago#14
About to start but is the "What's that smell?" Achievement possible? It's the viral one where you play with somebody else that has it. Anybody here have it and don't mind helping me out?
http://backloggery.com/chasealan

Nazgl5LordofNaz
5 years ago#15
KiritoArt posted...
About to start but is the "What's that smell?" Achievement possible? It's the viral one where you play with somebody else that has it. Anybody here have it and don't mind helping me out?

I just signed in to the website to check, and apparently I do. Sadly my Gold subscription ran out a good two or three years ago, and I don't have any reason to really renew it.

I also saw that the last time I played this game was in the middle of 2010...that was pretty shocking, realizing it has been four years.

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
5 years ago#16
I just bought a Star Wars 360 after selling my old console a couple of years ago.... I am tempted to pick this up cheap and play through again; I had LOADS of fun with it!

On a side note, the only reason I bought the console was to finally complete BK and BT! :)
*/******\/*****\*C Link : 3DS FC 0774-4325-8143 - Fransisco
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!

Nazgl5LordofNaz
5 years ago#17
Finally putting in the time to get 100% completion in Banjo Tooie after all these years was one of the most satisfying things I've done in recent memory, at least within the realm of gaming. Worth every minute of running in circles looking for those last pages, honeycombs, etc.

User Info: Crayonization

Crayonization
5 years ago#18
I still play this game a lot... GT: MinecraftEpic00

User Info: stapler87

stapler87
5 years ago#19
Glad to see that some people are still playing this game. I might have to pop this in again and see if there's any matches going. Imo, Nuts & Bolts was one of the most original and innovative games on the 360.
Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?

User Info: OldSchoolBliss

OldSchoolBliss
5 years ago#20
I am also playing this currently, GT OldSchoolBliss
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
  3. Anyone still play this?
  • Topic Archived