• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
  3. Anyone still play this?

User Info: tangela24

tangela24
5 years ago#1
Just curious is all...
3DS FC: 2809-7997-6686
name: tangela24

User Info: Wariodorf

Wariodorf
5 years ago#2
I'm actually playing it right now.

User Info: Windrider357

Windrider357
5 years ago#3
Same here.

User Info: bmann44

bmann44
5 years ago#4
same here
anyone in Aus

User Info: Buzz_Lightyear

Buzz_Lightyear
5 years ago#5
Played it a couple hours ago, actually.
I've decided not to have a signature.

User Info: Nazgl5LordofNaz

Nazgl5LordofNaz
5 years ago#6
I just found out that they shut down the Banjo-Kazooie forum. I haven't been this upset since LotR: Conquest lost its servers...the Beyond the Impossible thread over there was absolutely amazing. Some of the builds people made...never to be seen again.

Why do I always have to love unpopular games? Gonna have to hunt through the web archives methinks.
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*

User Info: Arnox

Arnox
5 years ago#7
Yep. Just popped it back in recently after a long break from it. I think it's safe to say that I'm now officially tired with playing and building by myself. I've got quite the back catalog of awesome vehicles and am now in the show-off-my-pimpin'-rides phase. What would be cool is if we got a bunch of people together and started playing this game every week or so.

User Info: sirbular4885

sirbular4885
5 years ago#8
Still playing it here. One of the most underrated games every made. IMO.
I pried off the keys on my keyboard and shuffled them, so now everything I write is MD5'ed.

User Info: Nazgl5LordofNaz

Nazgl5LordofNaz
5 years ago#9
Underrated indeed. It was certainly flawed, but a ridiculous amount of fun. Coming up with a vehicle for each challenge was just awesome, and then with some of the special pieces like...detachers and tow-bars? Was that what they were called? The things you can build in this game are just ludicrous.

I managed to make a VTOL fighter jet, a two-stage shuttle with launch platform, an aircraft carrier, a stealth bomber, and so much more. And I barely scratched the surface.

...Ngh. Want to play this again, but have to find the Xbox video cable...
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*

User Info: trooperkris

trooperkris
5 years ago#10
This game is great :D
I enjoy it so much, i sent an email to rare, telling them how great it was, and how I have recommended this game to everyone who games. I read that they keep on file all the emails they are sent saying how good this game is, and about players wanting a sequel, so if you love it and want another one, send em an email lol
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
  3. Anyone still play this?
  • Topic Archived