• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Wars
  3. Works on Xbox One now

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
3 years ago#1
Seriously, multiplayer community is still alive, and now it can get a quick bump in people. Go play it, y'all!
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

User Info: T_Law

T_Law
3 years ago#2
Im back ladies and b!t@¢h3s. Bout to go scoop a copy for $5 from gamestop and run 3's. I would have to assume there isn't much competition left.

Or maybe anyone who plays the game has done and countered everything by now so everyone is good. Either way im stoked.

GT T Law22

ItchyIsVegeta
3 years ago#3
Just found out it might be exclusive to Preview Program Members. My friend wasn't able to get the game to work. But it works for me perfectly fine, and will most likely be added in an update very soon.

User Info: T_Law

T_Law
3 years ago#4
Lol. Geesh do I suck at this game. Still having fun but I can't just trash people like I used to.

User Info: Souldepriver

Souldepriver
3 years ago#5
Add me if you plan on playing Halo Wars multiplayer Standard 3v3's or anything honestly :]
XBL Gamertag: NOLLFE4LLFE
Currently Slaying: Dawblo

User Info: NinjaGaidenman

NinjaGaidenman
3 years ago#6
Add me just bought this again off of Craigslist for $5 hit me up
Play games and have fun dont take gaming so seriously!!
XBL GT:SuperSpartan600

ItchyIsVegeta
3 years ago#7
OK

Yeah, there has been more people playing lately, not that the MP community was dead in the first place.

User Info: Drixops22

Drixops22
3 years ago#8
Add me for 2s or 3s been playing since launch
"Call of Duty and Gears of War are fun...but Halo is an art." -ANUBIS x MT
-GT: Drixops
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Wars
  3. Works on Xbox One now
  • Topic Archived