• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Wars
  3. Warthog of Fire and the quest to acquire it.

User Info: Catoe67

Catoe67
3 years ago#1
Hey guys amd gals, I'm not going to fabricate stories here and demand some righteous justice for a dream 7 years overdue, I'm just here to talk to a community because I'm losing hope here. I was 14 when this game released I'm an "adult" now and I still feel the same as I did then about this game. Im after that infamous exclusive "it no here no more" flame decal warthog skin. I'm willing to pay or if you take pity on a kid dying inside an adults body I'm open to charity. Seriously though if you can do neither please feel free to mock me for this post. I know how foolish it sounds but quitting is never something I learned how to do.

User Info: KungFuWu

KungFuWu
3 years ago#2
I feel your pain.. I bought it on ebay years ago, totally worth it.

User Info: Kuro-chan_101

Kuro-chan_101
3 years ago#3
Wait, isn't a warthog on fire a 'bad thing' in Halo Wars, namely it's a warning that your warthog is in the red and nearing death, doom and destruction?
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg <- Everything you need to know about DLC nonsense.
- 8th gen. Game Consoles = Anti-consumer. Boycott, today!

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
3 years ago#4
I remember when I pre ordered the LE of Halo Wars as soon as it was up to pre order in stores, also remember people thinking the game would not sell and how it was going to suck. When I picked up my copy I saw other people saying how the pre order bonus was in short supply as was the LE, I kept quiet until I got to the car where I busted out laughing.

The honor guard wraith is also really valuable as its only in the LE, I hope you find a code you can use topic creator cause I know the flaming warthog and honor guard wraith are fun to use online, almost always have people messaging me about it.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
  1. Boards
  2. Halo Wars
  3. Warthog of Fire and the quest to acquire it.
  • Topic Archived