• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +
  3. Draw Rings and Lucky Rings stack?

User Info: Galaxilli

Galaxilli
7 years ago#1
How do Draw Rings and Lucky Rings stack?

From my current knowledge, you can have Lucky Rings on Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Do all of these stack together, or do the ones on for example Donald only affect enemies that Donald defeats?

Also, when driving, the ally's equips disappear (have no effect), is that correct? If one uses Limit Form, then allies equips still affect the drop rate, is that correct?

How do Draw Rings stack? Do Draws on for example Donald make Donald get further orbs or does it affect Sora? What about Drives?

User Info: Repose

Repose
7 years ago#2
Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

The rings stack, but only when the equipped characters are in your party. Which means you will lose D&G's Lucky Lucky's when you are in Final Form or summon, but not in Limit Form (except, I think, when you kill the enemies with a Limit as party members disappear until the Limit finishes).

So if I'm correct, the best way to farm is all Lucky Rings on everyone+the abilities and using Limit form without using Limits (extra Lucky Lucky ability).

Draw Rings only have effect on the equipped character and stack.
Pet goldfish? As if!

User Info: Glavewurm

Glavewurm
7 years ago#3
That's all correct. It's how most (all?) passives work. If you can see them, it works, if not, it doesn't.

If you want math on it, Lucky Rings are a 50% drop increase, additive. So around an 8x increase to drops. Around there anyway, you get somewhere between 13 and 15 Lucky Luckys. The lowest drop rate that isn't a weapon is 3% if I remember right, so that would become ~24%. Much nicer.

If you are curious, Lucky Luckys in KH2Vanilla worked differently. They were 30%, but multiplicative. Only 7 of them though, so they end up just over a 6x increase to drops. So, similar droprate, half as many Lucky Luckys, but you were stuck using Sweet Memories for most of the game, since each Lucky Lucky you didn't equip hurt your droprate a lot more.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3126/45680461.jpg

User Info: Galaxilli

Galaxilli
7 years ago#4
So in order to get the maximum draw ability for a specific Mushroom, I should have all Draws for Sora, and do not need any for Donald and Goofy?

User Info: Glavewurm

Glavewurm
7 years ago#5
Depends on if Donald and Goofy can pick up that mushroom's stuff. I can't remember if they can or not.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3126/45680461.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +
  3. Draw Rings and Lucky Rings stack?
  • Topic Archived