• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dokidoki Majo Shinpan!
  3. I'm amazed that nobody's released an English patch

User Info: SutebenuSanV2

SutebenuSanV2
11 years ago#1
I mean, hell, even Jump Ultimate Stars got a patch, and there's a ****load of text to translate in that.
Don't ask for it; go win it on your own. Do that and you'll succeed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/evilsj/Non-Anime/Banners/923c6ecc.jpg

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
11 years ago#2
thats because JUMP will never be released in america due to all the licensing from different companies that own each anime series. they arent going to team up so they can have the game released. since the game itself is very popular, people decided to translate the game.

anyways, this game isnt as popular as JUMP. most people get turned off kuz of the young girls in this game where you have to touch them. IMO, they will never release this in america and i highly doubt there will be someone who will translate this game.
Must... resist... emo... urges... ~ Neku Sakuraba

User Info: SutebenuSanV2

SutebenuSanV2
11 years ago#3
Well I know it's never gonna be released Stateside, despite the fact that it got an English website. I just assumed it was well known enough to warrant an English patch.
Don't ask for it; go win it on your own. Do that and you'll succeed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/evilsj/Non-Anime/Banners/923c6ecc.jpg

IAznDragonI Yan
11 years ago#4
there are people that know about this game. they think of it as either that hentai game or that pedophile game. still nonetheless, the game isnt popular to people in america enough to make them want to make a translation patch

User Info: pimpmynintendo

pimpmynintendo
11 years ago#5
i couldve sworn i heard from kotaku in this game you also touch a guys butt

IAznDragonI Yan
11 years ago#6
yes you do and it jiggles!
  1. Boards
  2. Dokidoki Majo Shinpan!