• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The World Ends with You
  3. Neo The World Ends With You, is finally coming out next week.

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
2 months ago#1
Are you ready?
What's to say really?

User Info: Darkinsanity1

Darkinsanity1
2 months ago#2
I'm hoping it's as good as this one was, since I'm not really a fan of the visuals from what I've seen. But if the gameplay, music and story is anywhere near as good as it was in this game, without having to worry about difficult control schemes since it's on PS4, then it should be a lot of fun.
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799

User Info: EmoryFinch

EmoryFinch
2 months ago#3
I got it a day early, you guys are in for a ride.

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
2 months ago#4
The crazy thing is, that bothers me, is it feels like interest in TWEWY and particularly Neo has plummeted. Neo related YouTube videos barely get much views, there's only 5 pages on the switch board here while this game has 353 pages, reviews are lower, etc. I hope that doesn't mean sales will be tiny. We wanted a sequel for how long? Now nobody cares
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!
  1. Boards
  2. The World Ends with You
  3. Neo The World Ends With You, is finally coming out next week.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A