• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NFL Street 3
  3. In honor of the GMEN winning SB XLII...

User Info: BFSK

BFSK
11 years ago#1
I made a new team in Respect the Street mode. I named them Da Real Giants and used almost all of the new players, except Eli, where I just changed his stats to what they should really be :) Here's my roster...

QB - Eli, gonna make him godly
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw, thought about Jacobs, but Bradshaw has the speed.
WR - Steve Smith, I thought about Tyree, but I think Smith has more potential in the long run
OL - Shaun O'Hara, Petitgout and McKenzie were already there, thought about Snee, but I just saw O'Hara do an interview and I liked it. Plus, his expression on the final Pats drive was priceless.
DL - Jay Alford, thought about Tuck, but his sack on Brady last drive was brutal
LB - Kawika Mitchell, either him or Torbor, his hair decided :)
DB - Aaron Ross, thought about Webster, but i wanted a rookie.

Anyways, I'll take them through RTS on Hard and try to kill everyone. I'll treat the game against the Pats like the SB and pull one out at the end :)

So anyone else thinking about doing this?

User Info: deej1988

deej1988
11 years ago#2
I was thinking about doing something similar but instead make it more realistic and make the Pats destroy the giants and everyone else.

User Info: YouthfulGamer

YouthfulGamer
11 years ago#3
No chance of that yet...only just got hold of this on the cheap...still working out the mechanics of this game.....
  1. Boards
  2. NFL Street 3
  3. In honor of the GMEN winning SB XLII...
  • Topic Archived