• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Party 8
  3. Best Finish EVER

User Info: 0i

0i
5 years ago#1
4 player game, every man for himself. we always play with NO BONUS STARS because we feel like it ruins it. it's the final turn of the game and i'm going last. the star standings are 3, 2, 2, 1. everyone rolls and nothing changes. it's my turn and i need an 8 or better for a star to tie it up. i roll an 8!!! this costs me 20 coins on the donkey kong board and now i'm losing in coins!!! so the other 2 guys are completely out of it with no chance to win, but they'll play out the final minigame so everything is fair. i landed on a red space and it's 3 against 1 with me all by myself. the guy with 3 stars has 55 coins and i have 50, winner of this minigame takes 10 coins and the win. it ends up being the one where you gotta shoot the balloons off the planes and knock them out of the sky. i knock out the other 2 and with just 7 seconds left it's down to me and the guy that also has 3 stars playing for the win. got his 2nd balloon with just 2 seconds left to win the minigame, collect the coins, and win the game by 5 coins. epic finish ftw.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Party 8
  3. Best Finish EVER
  • Topic Archived