• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
L0Z 13 years ago#1
I sick and tired of slow travel in this game.
Dash275 13 years ago#2
Yes.
TORCHES: Torches On the Right Clearly Help you Escape Swiftly
Minecraft Addict - http://www.minecraft.net
L0Z 13 years ago#3
ok i added it. Where is the ranch and how do i get there from balmora?
Cresset 13 years ago#4
It says on the readme. If not, on PES, which is where you probably downloaded it.

i remember because i read it once, but didn't download.
Being able to change keyboard settings is the right of all sentient gamers. - spydey_fan
L0Z 13 years ago#5
nvm the horse ranch mod sucks anyway. The horses run slower than i can walk
Cresset 13 years ago#6
I think you can "train" them, or breed to make better horses.
Being able to change keyboard settings is the right of all sentient gamers. - spydey_fan
Melirune 13 years ago#7
Hmm... riding horses... where would I get this mod?
I smell sxding cadty, bear. Who's that toucehnding my pillare?
Who's that giving mightly shrungs in my direction? Lacuna, this dsobnent be a dream!
Cresset 13 years ago#8
Planet Elder Scrolls

or google "pegas ranch morrowind"
Melirune 13 years ago#9
Yah, I stumbled across Planet Elder Scrolls a few days ago. I think the first thing I got was the Sky City mod.
I smell sxding cadty, bear. Who's that toucehnding my pillare?
Who's that giving mightly shrungs in my direction? Lacuna, this dsobnent be a dream!
Dude_The_Man 13 years ago#10

Assuming all you want is faster travel I think I can help you out. First off if you want it legit look up the boots of blinding speed and use it with a race/item with mag resist. If you don't mind cheating just boost your speed stat.

Alternatively you could get mods that help you jump from place to place easily. Multimark or Ring OF Teleportation would work for that purpose. Also there is a house mod that has stones you can click to teleport just about anywhere if you like that better. I forget its name off the top of my head but if you want it let me know and i'll look it up.

I personally can't play this game without cheating for speed (thats the only cheat I use honest!) and on top of that I use all the mods I listed also LoL. I don't like walking most of the time..

• Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A