• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Master of Illusion
  3. I For One, am Extremely Excited

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#41
bump
Gwar315

User Info: Quistis

Quistis
11 years ago#42
Just got this the other day because I like magic and I like games. I am not all that fond of it but there are some stuff I like even if I personally would not like the idea of getting out a nintendo ds to perform a magic trick. Just screams "trick" even more somehow when one has a console out. However of course if performing for children then it can work quite well. I havent really unlocked all that much since it stops me from unlocking when it thinks I have played enough lol. I guess the game would be super short otherwise. I do not at this moment no matter how many times I have read secret understand what they mean with the shuffle games. The genius dog is rather genius though and would come in handy if one was in a country where English was first language. It gets weird if one starts speaking English while performing a magic effect over here. I like the eyes thing too.
Quistis-There is always a method to my madness
All you have to do now is find the 88 keys

gwar315
11 years ago#43
what country are you from?
Gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#44
bump
Gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#45
bump
Gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#46
bump
Gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#47
bump me
Gwar315

User Info: gonzales1

gonzales1
11 years ago#48
Holy crap you have no life.....

gwar315
11 years ago#49
bump me
Gwar315

User Info: ddrfan23

ddrfan23
10 years ago#50
Why do you keep bumping? The rest of the board's locked...
Boycott shovelware on the Wii by buying quality games like SSBB and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
  1. Boards
  2. Master of Illusion
  3. I For One, am Extremely Excited
  • Topic Archived