• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Master of Illusion
  3. I For One, am Extremely Excited

User Info: HeToldMEToDoIt

HeToldMEToDoIt
11 years ago#21
n00b wannabe magicians as in that criss angel guy?
I don't dislike you, I nothing you.

User Info: Mitch_Star_X

Mitch_Star_X
11 years ago#22
^ yes, just like that guy. Dang, I cant stand him.

I for one, dont really like trick decks. I have a few from classes and kits and stuff that i took when i was younger, but unless your sitting down and doing a show or something, I find them hard to work with.

I like more impromptu illusions that I can do on the spot, and that people can pass around and make sure its real. Stuff like the Prohibition cap through glass bottle trick, or the Revolution coin vanish (both GREAT tricks). I dont like having to rely on props. What do you do if someone wants to see it? If you say no, then you're screwed and they know its fake.
"Are you watching closely?"

User Info: just4funplayer

just4funplayer
11 years ago#23
n00b wannabe magicians as in that criss angel guy?
EXACTLY. thank you! i hate that guy. lol, i know a lot of other magicians & i got chris angel's phone number from one of them...i tried to prank call him, but he has all his calls screened
>=(

I do magic tricks but I never knew it went so in-depth...

wait you pull out an invisible deck of cards. o_O So your volenteer pretends to pick a card from an imaginary deck of cards? <_< What fun.

i really hope that was a joke
So, they think they can choose Inuyasha over Death Note, huh? They've just created a riot. - Numbuh100

User Info: Shadowspaz

Shadowspaz
11 years ago#24
I don't have many trick decks, but...

-Svengali
-Invisible
-GAFF!! ^_^

Gaff decks are so fun. Easy to freak people out with them. :P

Oh yeah...
-Normal. :P

User Info: bobtheodd

bobtheodd
11 years ago#25
Wow all of you who claim to be magicians should be ashamed of yourselves. Humor me and tell me what the first rule of a magician is. No one should be revealing information in a public forum such as this and especially not on a video game website.

User Info: Yoshi2297

Yoshi2297
11 years ago#26
Wow all of you who claim to be magicians should be ashamed of yourselves. Humor me and tell me what the first rule of a magician is. No one should be revealing information in a public forum such as this and especially not on a video game website.

For one, the first rule of a magician is never reveal the secret, but some say its practice before going public..

Second, you should be ashamed of yourself. Humor me and tell me where we revealed the secrets?

And please dont say i revealed Svengali, because i marked spoilers, so, dont read that if you dont want to know the secret, its like a book or a movie, dont read it if you dont want to know what its about or the big secret, dont ask or read the spoiler.

And Third, just in case you didnt notice, this game is ABOUT MAGIC
6/12/07 - A day Detroit Tiger Fans will never forget
Justin Verlander, No Hitter, & 12 K's, Final Score: Brewers 0 - Tigers 4(BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVAR!)

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#27
So did you guys think this game lived up to your expectations?
Gwar315

User Info: 0DRK0

0DRK0
11 years ago#28
Where can you get trick decks? (Canada)
PKMN Diamond Friend Code:1761 9407 0973

just4funplayer
11 years ago#29
and do you think you can call yourself a magician? all we said was the names of the tricks and only a few deatails for some
now tell me...cant ANYBODY go onto a website like browser's den of magic and find the descriptions?
and anyways, we're talking to fellow magii here. if someone else comes and looks at these things, most of them wont understand wat we're talkin about.
but then again, i guess we could talk in code a little more
So, they think they can choose Inuyasha over Death Note, huh? They've just created a riot. - Numbuh100

just4funplayer
11 years ago#30
Where can you get trick decks? (Canada)
i usually go to browser's den of magic in toronto...but they are quite pricy for some things

and the shop owner's a wierdo o_O
but he's al rite. he's a kid's performer
  1. Boards
  2. Master of Illusion
  3. I For One, am Extremely Excited
  • Topic Archived