• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: o_t_a_b_s

o_t_a_b_s
12 years ago#1
how many powers will i get? and how many bosses are there gana be?

User Info: spideremblem112

spideremblem112
12 years ago#2
You Get Four powers: The Recall, The Eye of the storm, The Winds of sand , and The Sand Storm.
As For Bosses, there are five: The Jawless Giant, The Brothel Lady, The Golem, The Twins, and The Vizier. i Dont Know if the dark prince Count's as a Boss in the last Level.

o_t_a_b_s
12 years ago#3
oh i figh the dark prince at the end? thats sick,

spideremblem112
12 years ago#4
the dark prince in the final level doesn't attack you. you just jump from platform to platform to get to him and hit him. the cool thing is that you get the huge sword as your primary weapon instead of the dagger.

o_t_a_b_s
12 years ago#5
after i beat the game can i go back to other levels and stuff or does it just end

spideremblem112
12 years ago#6
After you beat the game, you can't go back to any of the levels. you just unlock the video gallery, and you can start the game again on a different difficulty.

o_t_a_b_s
12 years ago#7
how do i brake the girl wit the bow and arrow out of her cell?

spideremblem112
12 years ago#8
You Need to get to a Switch Found in the Lower Part of the Level. After you Defeat Some Sand Monster's, you'll Come across a area that has two pressure switches. defeat the monsters and Go to the Dagger switch to free the girl first. she'll then drop a box into the area. you then put the box on one switch and you stand on the other one. then activate slow mode and get to the door.

spideremblem112
12 years ago#9
if your still stuck, take a look at this video walkthrough. even though it's on pc, its the same game with same levels.
heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZebiHY_70E&feature=related
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A