• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Games1221

Games1221
9 years ago#1
Wow.

User Info: mshake0329

mshake0329
9 years ago#2
Go play your damn nintendo 64 games!

User Info: ifritsparda

ifritsparda
9 years ago#3
The hell is this?!?!

The hell this is, is the deepest, darkest, most incredible hell you'd ever experience! Blood, my friend, if I may be so bold, is the pinnacle of Build engine games, introducing several gameplay mechanics that are still used to this day, including the now overused dual weapons wielding. To this day it can still creep the living **** out of most anyone who plays it; quite the achievement considering it's just sprite-based, because the story and levels are just that scary and ambient. I still boot it up from time to time and wonder how such a masterpiece of violent acts against zombies, cult members, mythical beasts, and phantoms was succeeded by such a disappointing sequel and still no revitalization of the franchise. If you know what's good for you, you'll find a copy, use DOS Box, and play until your eyeballs melt out of your head, because that's the only way to fully experience Blood.

Otherwise, go back to your Halo 3 and get sniped in the head a few times. Then, play some Modern Warfare 2, because that game also kicks a lot of ass.
Visit http://forums.theanimeplace.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=648 to see my, Arch Evil and Darkling183's "...free-form textual improvisation"
  • Topic Archived