• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jumpman17

jumpman17
12 years ago#1
So, I'm at Pelican Bay, and I bought the gear. I go back to Anne-Claire's where the FAQs say I need to give her the key and the gear. I have both, but there is no option to give them to her. All I can do is ask where next to which she replies "Are you sure you've found everything at Pelican Bay?" and upgrade my weapons. How do I continue? Am I going to have to start over?

User Info: prowly

prowly
12 years ago#2
If you just got the gear, try going back to hobo alley... I think I remember having to do something there before you could continue.

jumpman17
12 years ago#3
Nope, nothing I can find to do at Hobo Alley.

Here are my current missions in my case log:

1 - Search Hobo Alley for a place to live.
2 - Return the giant winding key to Anne-Claire.
2 - Return the gear to Anne-Claire.
3 - Bring Anne-Claire 154 parts to upgrade your weapon again.
3 - Bring Anne-Claire 154 parts to upgrade Gabe's weapon again.
3 - Bring Anne-Claire 154 parts to upgrade Tycho's weapon again.
5 - CLOSED.
7 - CLOSED.
8 - Find a ticket so Kurtis Swindell will let you into the boardwalk.

User Info: jimfromtx

jimfromtx
12 years ago#4
Have you been through the entirety of hobo alley, including the apartment building? If you haven't been to the warehouse in the apartment building, you'll have to beat the boss there to progress, most likely.

User Info: mazloum

mazloum
12 years ago#5
Bump, I'm facing the exact problem....I've defeated the boss at the warehouse, and I've given her the key before, but she doesn't take the gear at all.....help!
The power of the PS3 compels thee, the power of the X360 compels thee, begone Jaaaack Thomson, IIII caaaaaaaaast you ooooooooooooout

jumpman17
12 years ago#6
I can't even give her the key. Although I didn't even try until I already had the gear.

User Info: DomQc

DomQc
12 years ago#7
yeah i got the same prob anyone have a solution

User Info: ScKenzy

ScKenzy
12 years ago#8

first locate your savefiles

PC:

C:Documents and SettingsYour User Name HereLocal SettingsApplication DataHotheadGamesRainSlickEp1

Vista:

C:UsersUsername goes hereAppdataLocalHotheadGamesRainSlickEp1

(Appdata is a hidden folder)

Mac:

/Users/Your User Name Here/Library/Preferences/HotheadGames/RainSlickEp1/.

Linux:

~/.HotheadGames/

when you found them,pick the latest one,open it with notepad, find the values for the wound up key and the gear, change the mfrom "1" to "2" , save. then you can proceed to hobo alley and tal kto the pee-professor and continue the story.

(note:you still can't hand in the key and gear to anne, because it wil lshow up as "used" anyway, so don't worry about that, jsut go ahead with the urinologist hehe.)

oh and there's no shame in pirating games, economy is tough hehe.

later on you wil lfidn at pelican bay that the fortune teller stand is gone, that's another problem with pirated games, the solution to that is before you even set foot in pelican bay, you gotta find the savefile and change the value of fortune teller and any *crystal*/*fortune* settings to "0"

User Info: ckreasul

ckreasul
12 years ago#9
Tried that, but the pee guy is gone completely now. Any other suggestions?

User Info: joker777

joker777
12 years ago#10
I had this problem but I had given her the key first then went and got th etoken to get the gear and went back and there was no option to give her the gear. I went back a couple save files and got both at the same time went back and the option was there to give her one then the other.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A