• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match
  3. Anyone know if KOF 98 UM is in Australia

User Info: Numan_lord

Numan_lord
11 years ago#1
I'm curious to know it it was release in Australia assuming it was released in Europe I thought it would be but I have checked with my local EB games and they said they don't have this game on file in any stores. Then again it could have had a very limited release like KOF XI did on PS2. I was lucky to get my hands on that only like 1000 copies Australia wide. 0_0
Immortality is not a gift, it's a responsibility!

User Info: flaccidsnake

flaccidsnake
11 years ago#2
In the UK, this game has been even harder to find than KOF XI. I've never actually seen a new PAL copy in the UK, just a couple of used ones (whereas I was able to buy KOF XI brand new). If it was released in Oz, I imagine it was in very limited numbers. If you can't find one locally, your best bet would be to try to order one from another PAL territory. Continental Europe seems to have gotten the most copies, although another poster on this site claimed he bought a PAL copy in Argentina.

User Info: Numan_lord

Numan_lord
11 years ago#3
Thanks for your help. Yeah I would agree with you it is very rare. Maybe I should consider importing it off ebay or something. The only KOF game that is easy to find in Australia is Neowave because it isn't that great so no one wants and its every where. I'll see what I can do. Thanks again.
Immortality is not a gift, it's a responsibility!

User Info: lonelywolf23786

lonelywolf23786
11 years ago#4
just to let you know, I bought a UK copy a few months ago by luck and at the back of the box and the entire manual, it has both English and French languages. The game is in English entirely. So your best bet is to get a French copy, but do check with the seller if it has English on the back of the box though.
Please check my blog- lonelywolf23786.blogspot.com
  1. Boards
  2. The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match
  3. Anyone know if KOF 98 UM is in Australia
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A