• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: linktube

linktube
13 years ago#1
i want to build the bridge to east town but i think cutting each log one bye one is kind of a pain any tips or tricks?
In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons.

User Info: Project_Theta

Project_Theta
13 years ago#2
save your stamina for fishing or farming to make more money and just pay for the lumber.

User Info: linktube

linktube
13 years ago#3
i was thinking the same
In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons.

User Info: Sphyrna_Lewini

Sphyrna_Lewini
13 years ago#4
Win Festivals and get Wonderfuls! You can also buy them from Chen.

See the Wonderfuls Guide for more info on that, though.

I equipped an orange Wonderful to my Axe, and now I get 2 pieces of lumber for every 1 log that I cut.

Everyone Wonderful does something different.
I'll take two Harvest Moons with a side of Animal Crossing, please. Oh, and can I have some Pokemon with that?

User Info: poopoocat

poopoocat
13 years ago#5
Unless you have lots of orange wonderfuls, i think you should just buy from Gannon all the time. Lots = 10+.

User Info: Mystrelia

Mystrelia
13 years ago#6
I think it would depend on how far along you are in the game because you may well not even have access to Wonderful Stones just yet. I had to re-start my game twice to finally find the proper balance so she could take care of two fields of crops, cut a little lumber, visit all the neighbors and not be passing out from hunger.

User Info: Choco_latte321

Choco_latte321
13 years ago#7
Well I buy 99 pieces of lumber every week or so.

User Info: Choco_latte321

Choco_latte321
13 years ago#8
well i buy 99 pieces of lumber every week or so.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A