• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon DS: Island of Happiness
  3. Crop info and worksheet to track growth.

User Info: cgoat

cgoat
10 years ago#1
The whole days/sun/water thing and keeping track of the weather is too much for me to do in my head, so I put together a cheat sheet for the crops, and a worksheet to track their growth progress. I figured I'd make it available here for anyone that might find it useful.

I just registered this domain today, so don't be surprised if it doesn't work yet (it's working for me right now).

http://ichschnof.com/files/CropInfo.pdf (Print it out and use it)
http://ichschnof.com/files/CropInfo.xls (Excel version, if you want to personalize it)

Feedback is welcome. Thanks to Rabid Possum and his sticky thread for the data I used to make this.

This should really help you get the whole farming experience.

User Info: GoddessGirl

GoddessGirl
10 years ago#2
Wow! I can't thank you enough for sharing this. I've been making my own seasonal calendars & keeping notes. Your PDF is much neater & easier on my eyes.

I don't have Excel, so can only use your PDF version; which is fine. But, do you know of a way I can print only the blank calendar on a single page? I only have the basic/free Adobe Acrobat...if that makes any difference.

Thanks again for sharing your hard work. Kudos to you :-)

User Info: LemonKitty

LemonKitty
10 years ago#3
You know what? I was just turning that info into an excel worksheet myself. Thanks for saving me the trouble. :)
"Why don't you like being called Hermione? It's a cute name!"--random girl in supermarket line...talking to the MALE cashier, Herman

cgoat
10 years ago#4
"I don't have Excel, so can only use your PDF version; which is fine. But, do you know of a way I can print only the blank calendar on a single page?"

You mean just print the second page? The print dialog should let you say to only print page 2. I use FoxIt Reader, but Adobe Reader should have that option.

Or did you mean you want to just print a blank calendar with nothing else on the page?

GoddessGirl
10 years ago#5
Just a blank calendar only. I just printed both pages out & I'm having a really hard time reading everything because the print is so small. This is probably my own personal problem, because I had Lasik eye surgury...& it didn't turn out very well *cries*

Is there any way I can enlarge the font size? If my free Adobe Acrobat won't allow me to make any changes like this then... I really hate to ask you this, but would it be too much trouble to break your 2 page PDF into maybe a few more pages with everything being a much larger size?

Thanks again :-)

User Info: ninjamaymay

ninjamaymay
10 years ago#6
This is freaking awesome. Thank!!!!!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FC: 4424 8139 3524 Name: Mayling
FC Brawl: 1075-0417-8184 Name: May^2

GoddessGirl
10 years ago#7
To the top!

cgoat
10 years ago#8
Hey GoddessGirl sorry about your injury. I will make a bigger version for you.

cgoat
10 years ago#9
Here's your larger version, hopefully it's big enough.

http://ichschnof.com/files/CropInfoBig.pdf

GoddessGirl
10 years ago#10
omg cgoat thank you so, so very much (^.^) This one I can actually read. You're very generous with your time. I really appreciate it.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon DS: Island of Happiness
  3. Crop info and worksheet to track growth.
  • Topic Archived