• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SwordMaster13X

SwordMaster13X
7 years ago#21
I want cooties because cooties means sex!
My Random Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/jandrew1177
http://gamefaqs.com/916401/b/- Come and be a champion here.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
7 years ago#22
How about cookies with your cooties?
**Anger Bot will now respond to your queries**(Place holder till I get a overdue Retsupurae line in here).

User Info: WolfMasterZero

WolfMasterZero
7 years ago#23
Wait... cooties mean sex? And only femals under 15 have cooties?

That's probably illegal...
You annoy me. ~ LHO
Two seconds without an accident.

Kamil
7 years ago#24
Yeah I think I am a little lost too. I need more time to re-evaluate the further purpose of this topic so called necessity.
Slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!

Kamil
7 years ago#25
I think I'll just start over with a new sizzling game of chance. This is quite risky as this game is more hardcore than just strip poker.
Slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.

Kamil
7 years ago#26
I'm trying to find a good obscure game to try out here but not just any game. ....

Strip Sergeant Major (also known as 3-5-8). Sounds very wrong.

Kamil
7 years ago#27
I definitely need to gamble on some cards and/or dice again. I won some money on the Super Bowl, but I don't really bet on televised sports. It's just not something I do much. I'd rather I guess things be in "my own hands" so to speak.

Kamil
7 years ago#28
A little under a month and this topic becomes a year old. Cool.

Kamil
7 years ago#29
Two days till one year. Hardly a big deal really, but I may have created some longevity topics on the wrong boards at the time and/or before archived topics really became a true staple.

Anyhow since this board has remained generally hot for one year I shall share hot rom and emulation links.......oh wait, yeah that Terms of Service. Well maybe another time. I did find a site shared here that included as such, but it wasn't one of those beyond generic sites looking sites with ads. Just one of those good ol' fans sites.

So let's just deal them cards again guys and gals. I have a good feeling about this upcoming hand.

Kamil
7 years ago#30
*sneaks an ace into his shoe*

This will come in handy later, and none of you saw this.
  • Topic Archived