• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
8 years ago#11
This topic is so hot it survived a month without a post in it! HA!
"You know what you get when you put the Macho Man Randy Savage and Mr. Perfect in the ring at the same time?" ~~The Best~~

Kamil
8 years ago#12
It sure has been hot here lately.
"You know what you get when you put the Macho Man Randy Savage and Mr. Perfect in the ring at the same time?" ~~The Best~~

Kamil
7 years ago#13
After a debilitating storm this past Monday some warmer weather has returned again this weekend.

Kamil
7 years ago#14
Almost six month topic. I think my personal long was two years,. That's not very good, but a couple of my topics did get modded/closed for no good reason too before.

Kamil
7 years ago#15
Deal me in again. This game needs more girls though that goes w/o me typing this lol

User Info: tm315

tm315
7 years ago#16
But they have cooties!
---

Kamil
7 years ago#17
ha that's only if they are under the age of like fifteen or something. Then they just go away magically. Also important to note that to play at this table you have to be at least eighteen years old.
"How're we gonna shoot golf without guns?" ~~Curly, The Three Stooges~~

User Info: tm315

tm315
7 years ago#18
Only females under 15 have STDs?
¯|¯ |\/|. .¯/../|.. [¯
. | . |..|.. _) _|_ _]

Kamil
7 years ago#19
Cooties=STDs? I guess I wasn't thinking like that heh
Red: [after having his necklace snatched by Deebo] Hey, man, why didn't y'all help me!
Smokey: [slouching in his chair] Man, I'm high.

User Info: Dark_Koopatrol

Dark_Koopatrol
7 years ago#20
I wanted cookies, not cooties. D:
<< Piranhalizer << Piranhalize >> Piranhalized >>
Bad board leader. He doesn't post in his Domainions' topics. - ProtoPiranha
  • Topic Archived