• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
8 years ago#1
It's sizzling even.
In fact, ideally you should own them both because real gamers can kick ass at both Galaga and Resistance."
~The Classic Game Room~

User Info: Dark_Koopatrol

Dark_Koopatrol
8 years ago#2
Wow, it's burning me up.
<< Piranhalizer << Piranhalize >> Piranhalized >>
[Bot's Domain Leader] - Koop. AIM.

Kamil
8 years ago#3
*activate LOL mode*

too funny.
In fact, ideally you should own them both because real gamers can kick ass at both Galaga and Resistance."
~The Classic Game Room~

User Info: SwordMaster13X

SwordMaster13X
8 years ago#4
Where the hell is the stripping? I paid good money for this stuff.
My Random Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/jandrew1177
Joe Blade for the C64= strange fun.

User Info: TheLotusEater11

TheLotusEater11
8 years ago#5
The kings, queens, and jacks do the stripping >.>
NickBush24: The rebirth. Arsenal fan for life. - Board 575714 - Have a post or two :)
NP: The Lincoln Lawyer

Kamil
8 years ago#6
ewww the Jacks do too? Count me out of this game. I don't swing that way.
~The Classic Game Room~

Kamil
8 years ago#7
I guess that's why it's called a Game of Chance...
~The Classic Game Room~

Kamil
8 years ago#8
.......just one more chance.
~The Classic Game Room~

Kamil
8 years ago#9
Oh diggity, I just flopped the nuts....well an nut flush and my opponent flopped a straight flush. What are the odds of this happening? its gotta be less than half of a percent.
~The Classic Game Room~

Kamil
8 years ago#10
Dragon Warrior VII needs a Texas Hold'em table. They just have regular five card draw with a higher or lower (all or nothing) follow up.
~The Classic Game Room~
  • Topic Archived