• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Getting the portal achievement fall 30,000 feet.

User Info: Kickbuttocks

Kickbuttocks
13 years ago#1
Do u just make a portal above and below u and wait to get the acheivement or what?
________( )====()_____________________.
_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Sn1p3r_}''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

User Info: KCGII

KCGII
13 years ago#2
Either that or display mad portalling skills by jumping across a room repeatedly. Just don't touch the floor. ; )

User Info: Anastu

Anastu
13 years ago#3
Yep. Thats all you have to do. You might wanna leave the room, though, if you don't wanna get sick.
Someone threw away a perfectly good arm remover!

User Info: Babycakes9999

Babycakes9999
13 years ago#4
Yeah, just put yourself in a tall room, one portal above, one below. Watch your character fall for about a minute to make sure you never touch the sides of a portal, then read a book until you hear the pinging sound of a well-earned 5G.

User Info: FoBiA

FoBiA
13 years ago#5
How long does it usually take? My character is falling right now and it's been quite a while.
"So who is FoBiA, really?" - CJayC

User Info: paperfox

paperfox
13 years ago#6
It should take around 6 or 7 minutes.

That's how long it took me.
You crack me up, little buddy.

User Info: Zelcron

Zelcron
13 years ago#7
It takes about 5-10 minutes. Just go do something else for a few minutes and check your achievement list. You get it before you touch solid ground, so if you don't have it yet, just let it go and keep falling.
---
Zelcron (35) | Board List | Topic List | Intrigued, yet cautious | Post New Message | Track Topic
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/11714107741.gif
  1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Getting the portal achievement fall 30,000 feet.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A