Antlion grubs...maybe a dumb question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Antlion grubs...maybe a dumb question

User Info: Weapons_Free

Weapons_Free
10 years ago#1
Okay, so I know you are supposed to have killed 93 grubs by the time you are finished with chapter 1. Does this include the two at the very end of the level that are in the tunnel where you go to start chapter 2? Or are those part of the ones you are supposed to kill in chapter 2?

User Info: Two_Six_Six

Two_Six_Six
10 years ago#2
Good question.
Unfortunately I have no idea.
Active member of the Delta Chi fraternity. Initiation number: 266
XBox Live GT: Two Six Six

User Info: shmalogination

shmalogination
10 years ago#3
Don't worry your good, you should have 93 by the time you get to the vortigaunts that are healing Alyx, before the antlion invasion
Your the bravest soldier I've seen since my mirror got grease on it - Zapp Brannigan

User Info: BrainBoxLtd

BrainBoxLtd
10 years ago#4
Yeah, I think I used the same guide you are. Pretty sure even though it says they're 93 in Chapter 1, the last two are technically in chapter 2 before you drop down. So you should be fine.

User Info: Weapons_Free

Weapons_Free
10 years ago#5

BrainBoxLtd posted...
Yeah, I think I used the same guide you are. Pretty sure even though it says they're 93 in Chapter 1, the last two are technically in chapter 2 before you drop down. So you should be fine.

thank you

1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Antlion grubs...maybe a dumb question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived