Another Episode 2 question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Another Episode 2 question.

User Info: NakedSnake25

NakedSnake25
10 years ago#1
Wait so I just got to the part where you see Dog kill the Strider in Episode 2 and she keeps telling me to go get the car.Do I seriously have to backtrack all the way back to where I left the car with the survivors? Or am I just dumb and missing something? Thanks in advance!

User Info: Plague_of_Death

Plague_of_Death
10 years ago#2
Oh.. I'm sorry buddy but you were supposed to take the car with you.... up to the strider/dog fight...

NakedSnake25
10 years ago#3
Well for me it wouldn't let me.Was I supposed to take the car from the very beginning to the fight? Because it seems like way impossible.Which way do I need to go then? Because the way I went there's no way in hell I could have used a car to get there.There was plenty of crouching under fences and stuff.

Plague_of_Death
10 years ago#4
What I did, I drove it as far as I could, right before the strider fight, had to get out to climb over that fence thing, strider fight starts, when it's over dog went to the fence thing and opened it, then I could drive the car through, how far back did you leave the car?

NakedSnake25
10 years ago#5
I left it back at the part after you kill the hopper and the survivor guy tells you that he'll fix iit.I though I had to go the White Forst Inn on foot.

Plague_of_Death
10 years ago#6
Oh.. alright.. that sucks, you were supposed to bring it with you, after the car is fixed there's a path through toxic waste that you can drive through (down the road from the garage) and you just follow the path from there, I'm actually surprised you made it that far without the car..

NakedSnake25
10 years ago#7
I left it back with the refugee guys after I beat the chopper and it was wrecked and undrivable.I thought i was supposed to leave it there to get fixed,and go to the white forest inn on foot. =[

Plague_of_Death
10 years ago#8
afraid not, you could try to reload an earlier save, or walk back. the car MIGHT not be needed to continue though, you might want to see if you can keep going first

NakedSnake25
10 years ago#9
Alright I reloaded a save.How do I know when the car is fixed? I don't want to get too far and realize I can't get it back.I'm at the part where the refugee shows me the trap door and I have to take out the autogun.

User Info: Zelcron

Zelcron
10 years ago#10
Alright I reloaded a save.How do I know when the car is fixed? I don't want to get too far and realize I can't get it back.I'm at the part where the refugee shows me the trap door and I have to take out the autogun.

As soon as you beat the autogun, the car is fixed and you can get it from the garage.
Spider-Man hates the Jews!
http://danarchy.youfailit.net/Spiderman/spidey11.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Another Episode 2 question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived