Little Rocket Man

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Little Rocket Man

User Info: Alistair78

Alistair78
10 years ago#1
Is the gnome required for this achievement the one found right in the first cabin when you and Alyx first make contacts with Kleiner and Eli? How long do I have to carry it for?

User Info: Two_Six_Six

Two_Six_Six
10 years ago#2
A long ways. You have to carry him all the way to the rocket at the beginning of the level "Our Mutual Friend", which is like the second to last level.
Good luck trying to keep him in the car. That was the most tedious part for me.
Active member of the Delta Chi fraternity. Initiation number: 266
XBox Live GT: Two Six Six

User Info: Two_Six_Six

Two_Six_Six
10 years ago#3
Use this post for hints and tips:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=934384&topic=40620707
Active member of the Delta Chi fraternity. Initiation number: 266
XBox Live GT: Two Six Six

User Info: Snackrifice

Snackrifice
10 years ago#4
I did it easy.
Gamertag: Killer66250

User Info: terry_ash

terry_ash
10 years ago#5
i tried to put it in back of car when i got to it, but every few 10 metres or so, it would fall out by taking a corner to sharply

P.S. does anyone else notice spelling mistake on "our mutual fiend" level when you look in new game?

User Info: Alatha

Alatha
10 years ago#6
Ok i really need help. I liked this game up untill the point where your fighting a ****ing helicopter while trying to keep the gnome in a car where the slightest change in direction hurls the gnome 100 yards away.
So it's the final strech to the point before you actually fight the helicopter and i just can't seem to get from point A to point B. I really need help on this one guys
current systems
Wii, DSlite coral, 360, PS2(upgrading soon).

User Info: deathhunter123

deathhunter123
10 years ago#7
For people having trouble with the gnome and the car just watch this...helps tons just make sure u dont crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvXzpuHgJL0

User Info: BrainBoxLtd

BrainBoxLtd
10 years ago#8
I actually just starting shooting him down the road with the gravity gun a few hundread feet at a time. Figure if he's going to not stay in the car I can least control where he ends up. =P

Wish I had seen that video before I did it. =P
  1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Little Rocket Man

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived