• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ridge Racer 2
  3. A Help for MAX TOUR ?? I would be very Grateful!

User Info: sergeimontoya

sergeimontoya
11 years ago#1
I've played all tours in Hard Mode (Before i unlocked the Max Tour) except the Special cars event at Pro Tour such as Angel..Devil, i set it to Normal and Easy at Yamasa Ragio -.-

But this time, I Found out Max Tour with these Opus thingy Events contains 3 HARD HEADED Infinite Nitrous and Non-Sense Speed CPU cars/NPCs, I have raced ALOT times to beat them , i have set the Difficulty to Easy, but as far as i can go, i could only passed 3rd Position

They just keep abusing their Infinite Nitrous and Though i used the fastest car, They keep passin me like nothin' even the Basic Car from the 3 types of brand which is the slowest on the class. I've read the Previous topic , i oftenly let them bump my Car so they slow down and i fasten up, but, everything from the previous topic/thread only helps at the beginning T_T, I Don't what to do!!

If there is anyone who has completed an event or 2 Included in MAX TOUR, Please Tell me your..Experience while you were fighting those Crazy NPCs..LOL

I Wonder if i could Transchange the Data instruction so i would be able to use Special cars at Max Tour (Okay, that's nonsense)
  1. Boards
  2. Ridge Racer 2
  3. A Help for MAX TOUR ?? I would be very Grateful!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A