• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ridge Racer 2
  3. How did you get this game?

User Info: gillz107

gillz107
13 years ago#1
I looked at Gamespot and it said that the game is TBA. Are you guys playing the Japanese version or the Euro one?
I like 2 teams: The RedSox, and whoever beats the Yankees.
XBox Live ID - The Panza

User Info: ThaKillha

ThaKillha
13 years ago#2
I got the Asian version. I found it in some video game retailer store around the way. Never know what you could find in those stores
"And your point is?" - Fran
"...How old are you again?" - Vaan (FFXII)

User Info: EggsBawks360

EggsBawks360
13 years ago#3
I think they cancelled the US version.

User Info: blackfunkster

blackfunkster
12 years ago#4
This is selling in just about every retailer, big and small, in Australia. It's also gone platinum.

User Info: jakara1951

jakara1951
12 years ago#5
I purchased the European version on Ebay since that is the only way to get it here in the U.S. Personally I think the game is great with all the extra tracks that should have been available on RR1.

User Info: Devilking92

Devilking92
12 years ago#6
is ti any fun? better than the original on psp?
GT= I G4MB1T I / C.P.: Halo 3, GH III, COD4
http://www.guitarhero.com/tour_groups/201120 ~ join the greatest Guitar Hero tour group ever!!

User Info: StevenDunn99

StevenDunn99
12 years ago#7
I have only recently (xmas) got a PSP so I have something other than my ipod to entertain me when I travel. As a long time RR fan I got RR2 for my first game - it is good that this (and many other games) was now quite cheap. I could not resist playing it thoughm though it means I will need another game sooner rather than later.

I completed the Basic, Pro & Ex tours without too much ado but the Max tour is hard. The Opus races seem to require a good mix of; track knowledge, good driving, strategy and a little luck.

I have completed Opus 1, 2 & 3, so next up is Opus 4. I am finding that I now have to really learn the tracks that I am unfamiliar with, little mistakes made no difference b4 but they do now.
  1. Boards
  2. Ridge Racer 2
  3. How did you get this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A