• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saint Seiya: The Hades
  3. first cloth shun and ikki

User Info: overdrive15

overdrive15
11 years ago#1
i already beat lightning mode in 4 minutes and 32 seconds (best time using ikki's special spam)

but for some reason, only unlocked seiya, hyoga and shiryu first cloth...

also tried beating lightning mode again, and beaten my old record but still nothing...

how come is that possible? :S

am i missing something?

User Info: SSJ4Kakashi

SSJ4Kakashi
11 years ago#2
3 options:
1-your game is glitched because my best time is 6:23 and i have shun, for ikki just beat in lass then 6 min

2-trolling, because 4 min and a bit is an incridibly low time.

3-gamesharked for infinite cosmo, so why not shark for the characters?
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Son_Kun_Math
Please guys, i beg sign please! i really need it!

overdrive15
11 years ago#3
1- i never trolled.

2-i can bet with u that 4 minutes and a half is pretty high if u use the spam ikki special with cosmo. im sure you can even beat it with a lower time. my lowest time beatin a character with it is 17 seconds, and i asure you, if lucky you can go lower. by the end, radamanthys kept screwing me so i couldnt enter cosmo earlier, so beat it only in 34 seconds. believe me, the ikki spam is that good.

3-i dont even have a way to shark. if i had, i might as well shark all the characters no? and i sure wouldnt be coming here asking for a way to unlock characters...

User Info: SSJ4Kakashi

SSJ4Kakashi
11 years ago#4
Okay, I'm 100% sure it is possible to unlock shun in less then 7 min, and ikki in less then 6, the question is, what version of the game is yours? Japanese or European?
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Son_Kun_Math
Please guys, i beg sign please! i really need it!

overdrive15
11 years ago#5
its pal version, maybe its glitched cause there was a guy on the board who asked the same question.

he had the same problem has me.

i asked a friend for his sanctuary game, didnt know he had it. now i have the first five.
  1. Boards
  2. Saint Seiya: The Hades
  3. first cloth shun and ikki
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A