• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1
  3. If i buy this package, can i install the games into the hdd

User Info: jeff2sayshi

jeff2sayshi
11 years ago#11
A couple questions about this since I just got it.

1) How do you get these trial games? I didn't see it at all, but maybe that's because I already had the demos for those three downloaded? Is there a way to get the full games (Uno, FF, Marble Blast) free? I'm confused.

2) I've mostly been playing Geometry Wars, but each time I take the disc out it resets my score. Is that normal? It sucks that my high score isn't saved to the system. In fact, with the exception of achievements it seems nothing from these games is saved to the system.

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
11 years ago#12
okay just read my rant and it explains all of the stupidity of this package.

I don't know about the scoring thing yet 0_o I'm going to play GW soon.
Wii/DS : 5354175098462160 / 0232870044000000
XBLGamerTag/PSN/PSP/PC : DementedLullaby

User Info: TripleHGogeta

TripleHGogeta
11 years ago#13
could u trade for feeding frenzy? i have marble blast and uno, and jus got this game, so all i want is the feeding frenzy. add me my gt is De Inevitable
P30PL3 +H4+ +4LK L!K3 +H!5 4/\/D +H!/\/K !+5 (00L /\/33D +0 63+ L4!D +H4+ /\/\34/\/5 j00
Funny WWE signs - Ric Flair discovered america/ive cena nuff

User Info: jeff2sayshi

jeff2sayshi
11 years ago#14
OK, can someone help me out?

How do you get/use these keys? I can't figure it out at all. Also, can you play these games on Live? I tried last night, and it wouldn't let me.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1
  3. If i buy this package, can i install the games into the hdd
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers