• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1
  3. If i buy this package, can i install the games into the hdd

User Info: baseman2o0o

baseman2o0o
12 years ago#1
or download the games for free from the marketplace
Mii Code - 240619 110093
360 Gamertag - KAL2006

User Info: Martin_Valiant

Martin_Valiant
12 years ago#2
It is a set of xbox live arcade games stored on one disc. So in order to access them you have to go to your arcade games stored on your hard drive and then they will appear.

There are 6 full games with 12 achievments each:

Bejeweled 2, Geo Wars, Wik FOS, Outpost Kaloki X, Texas Hold Em, Hardwood Backgammon.

And 3 trial versioned games:

UNO, Marble Blast Ultra, Feeding Frenzy.

There is a way to make the trial versions into full games.

In order to make the trial versions into full games, you have to have a profile with Xbox live plus a membership card.

That way you can achieve everything in all of the games and rank up your Gamerscore by millions of points.
He has 8 different accounts, but it seems that all of them are permanently banned.

User Info: deathspark141

deathspark141
12 years ago#3
But do you have to actually have to have the disc in the system to play it? Or can you just download them to your hdd and play them whenever.
thanks
GamerTag: DustinAndLola

User Info: SNKFAN4LIFE

SNKFAN4LIFE
12 years ago#4
UNO, Marble Blast Ultra, Feeding Frenzy.

There is a way to make the trial versions into full games.

In order to make the trial versions into full games, you have to have a profile with Xbox live plus a membership card.

But do you still have to purchase the games or are they automatically upgraded if you have a live account or Do you have to buy some points in order to download them?
"One shall stand, One Shall Fall" :
GamerTag:GODJINRAI96 Playing:COD4, Halo3, TFTM

User Info: Duckboy

Duckboy
12 years ago#5
i don't think there is a way unfortunately =/

i looked around on the disc, the option to download it to the hard drive doesn't exist. i guess i can understand why, some people might want to make multiple copies of it on multiple xbox's. copy right reasons i guess.

still, for some of us who actually own it legitimately, it sucks.
Derp
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=25081 - The Sentinel

User Info: styx56

styx56
12 years ago#6

DarkKiller141 posted...
But do you have to actually have to have the disc in the system to play it? Or can you just download them to your hdd and play them whenever.
thanks
---
GamerTag: DustinAndLola

Yes you do have to have the disk in the xbox 360.

User Info: AcidBath86

AcidBath86
12 years ago#7
If you buy this used, can you still get the 6 full games even if someone else did it before? Or is it one of those one time things? I ask because I have absolutely no idea.
Not changing my sig until HBK wins the WWE Title....and loses it to HHH a month later (Started 7/2/05)

User Info: Twiggiy

Twiggiy
12 years ago#8

AcidBath86 posted...
If you buy this used, can you still get the 6 full games even if someone else did it before?

Yes, you can.

User Info: p8ntblplyr

p8ntblplyr
11 years ago#9
The games are on the disc, there is no way to get them off the disc, it really sucks for those who like to just go straight to their arcades with out a disc in. Once you take the game out, they will not show in your arcades list.
Ballin since 99; 2K3 Blue to Black Fade Dark Angel LCD, 2K6 Trinity Ion, Halo B, 68/4500 Max-Flo, 14" Evil Pipe Barrel

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
11 years ago#10
What I understood from this game is that there are the 6 games on the disc which need the disc to be played.

You also get 3 keys if you buy it new which are used for Uno, Marble Blast Ultra and Feeding Frenzy.

Actually I wanna trade my Uno one since I have a double from the vision package for a feeding frenzy. Friend gave me Uno but when I bought vision I noticed I got another one.

Anyone want uno for some points or feeding frenzy? lol
Wii/DS : 5354175098462160 / 0232870044000000
XBLGamerTag/PSN/PSP/PC : DementedLullaby
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1
  3. If i buy this package, can i install the games into the hdd
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers