• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game & Watch Collection
  3. About the coins you need to get this...

User Info: nintendofan100

nintendofan100
12 years ago#1
I know what they are, actually, I have 640 coins on club nintendo, what I'm wondering is if I have to do anything else to get platinum status.

I can clearly see that it SAYS I am, but do I need to do anything else to get this free gift? *Like click a tab that says give me the platinum gift?*

Their website can be idiotically vague, so I want to make sure. X_X;
Game name: CWS
Brawl code: 1418-6384-3046

User Info: Purple Link

Purple Link
12 years ago#2
this isn't the gift this can be purchased with those points (actually it's 800 points). the gift is as of yet not known by the general public.
Sometimes I will purchased a games and it can awful, but this one would apparent to decent qualities. - Gandob on Castlevania Judgement Board

User Info: nintendofan100

nintendofan100
12 years ago#3
I understand that, my post really has NOTHING to do with this game whatsoever. But I don`t want to risk missing this free unknown prize.
Game name: CWS
Brawl code: 1418-6384-3046

User Info: NDgamer1122

NDgamer1122
12 years ago#4
Can you just buy this in a store?
PSN: NDgamer112
Games I'm looking forward to: inFAMOUS, [PROTOTYPE], Red Faction: Guerrilla, Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2

User Info: SSB_FAN

SSB_FAN
12 years ago#5
When the gift is released, Nintendo will send you an email to the email account you registered with (or changed) and you will have a limited time to accept the gift. They'll provide a link to accept this gift in the email they send

And no, this game can't be bought in a store... not sure if someone would trade in a used copy to Gamestop, though. Then again, not sure if Gamestop would accept it since it isn't can't be store-bought. They probably wouldn't have the data in their system and wouldn't buy it for the lack of pricing knowledge. So you won't find new copies, and you most-likely won't find used.
Ha ha! You had sex with your boss for nothing! Brawl isn't coming out until March! You were completely wrong!--Win

User Info: TheAlanEdgeHead

TheAlanEdgeHead
12 years ago#6

Then again, not sure if Gamestop would accept it since it isn't can't be store-bought. They probably wouldn't have the data in their system and wouldn't buy it for the lack of pricing knowledge. So you won't find new copies, and you most-likely won't find used

Didn't stop them from buying/selling the Zelda Collector's Edition.
My Gaming Collection
http://users.ign.com/collection/AlanEdgeHead
  1. Boards
  2. Game & Watch Collection
  3. About the coins you need to get this...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What games are on this? General1 Answer