• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Honeycomb Beat
  3. 19-04 solution

User Info: Crazy AJ

Crazy AJ
10 years ago#1
Does anyone have a solution for 19-04? It's redicuhard!

User Info: SnufStyle420

SnufStyle420
10 years ago#2
Sad to say, but at one point in time, I had found a 7 move solution, but never wrote it down, which is quite a shame since I solved it while I was recording all the other solutions.

One thing I'm considering, should I find someone with some programming skills, is to create a program that runs through all possibilities for 5 moves and either display the results in a somewhat image format, or simply display all possible results in text and try them all one by one. 5 moves will work the best for such a program, since only 2 full lines should be left colored in a correct answer. The total possibilities comes to roughly 100,000, which is okay for me since I have a good amount of free time at work to go through them all.
It only take 17 muscles to smile, but 43 muscles to frown. Give your mouth a workout.

Crazy AJ
10 years ago#3
damnit that puzzle pisses me off... i just tried it for a couple hours... wah :(

SnufStyle420
10 years ago#4
Resolved it! Making videos tonight and providing link sometime after.
It only take 17 muscles to smile, but 43 muscles to frown. Give your mouth a workout.

SnufStyle420
10 years ago#5
Area 19: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUma0jIpNTU

Crazy AJ
10 years ago#6
Yay! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Honeycomb Beat
  3. 19-04 solution
  • Topic Archived