• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SteelFighter

SteelFighter
11 years ago#1
trace, chaser, eneru, ohm, mihawk, zeff. I need specifics too bcuz i checked the cheats and beat buggies adventure and nvr got trace, and i rlly want him. so could someone plz tell me what to do?

Thx in advance, thx A LOT in advance.
The name’s fighter, steelfighter.

User Info: TriforcePieces

TriforcePieces
11 years ago#2
Ohm: In Crocodile's adventure mode, get Ohm as your ally in the Jaya area, and win a battle using him (you get a compass somewhere to go to Jaya, I forget where)

Eneru: In Crocodile's adventure mode, get Eneru as your ally in the Jaya area, and win a battle using him (same as above)

Trace (Ace): In Buggy's adventure mode, recruit him in Drum Island, then win a battle using him (You have to do a duck race against him. Clear the bonus condition to get his compass. Then go fight him in Drum Island)

Mihawk: In Chaser's (Smoker) adventure mode, after recruiting Mihawk, win a battle using him (opyional battle in Syrup Village)

Chaser: In Chaser's adventure mode, level him to 15, and after you unleash his Secret Attack, he will be unlocked Zeff: In Chaser's adventure mode, level him to 15, and once you unleash his Secret Attack, he will be unlocked.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers