Question about some icons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ashe_100

Ashe_100
3 years ago#1
On the main screen while exploring and what not, there are some icons on the bottom right of the screen. I've got three of them, one of which looks like food but the icon is red. I can't remember what the other two look like. Anyone know what those are? I'll post more details when I get home tonight if this isn't enough detail.

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
3 years ago#2
Those icons are only for the PC/Steam version of the game are basically used for saving/loading the game, another icon used for equipping weapons/armors/accessories/quartz/using items and the other for just seeing the overworld map screen.

User Info: Ashe_100

Ashe_100
3 years ago#3
Ohh that explains it. I use a controller so the thought never occurred to me that they were buttons for the mouse. Thanks!

User Info: Erpy

Erpy
3 years ago#4
Veghester, if you don't own the PC version and don't know the answer for certain, you should wait for someone who does own that version to post. One of the icons is used to open the main menu, the other is used for the bracer notebook and one is used for your recipe list. When Sara patches it in, there'll probably be a 4th icon for the monster dictionary. The map of Liberl has its own shortcut key.

User Info: randomweirdo

randomweirdo
3 years ago#5
Erpy posted...
Veghester, if you don't own the PC version and don't know the answer for certain, you should wait for someone who does own that version to post. One of the icons is used to open the main menu, the other is used for the bracer notebook and one is used for your recipe list. When Sara patches it in, there'll probably be a 4th icon for the monster dictionary. The map of Liberl has its own shortcut key.

Liberl Map also can be accessed by clicking on the map icon up in the top right.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived