I have an dilemna

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 years ago#1
Should I buy this now and pay with the discount or should I wait for the discount to end so that I can pay more money to Falcom and benefit them more?
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards

User Info: AnthranDawn122

AnthranDawn122
3 years ago#2
I bought it today, and a lot of others did too. I'd say if you want to play it now, then buy it!
Currently Playing: Bravley Default (3DS) The Legend of Heroes: Trails in The Sky (PC)
Steam: AnthranDawn PSN: AnthranDawn123

User Info: tarenwanderer

tarenwanderer
3 years ago#3
They advertised the discount themselves. Consider it their blessing to go for the discounted price. Also, buying it now might keep it on the Top Sellers page of Steam (if you're going the Steam route instead of GOG), so that might be just as beneficial for the game as paying full price later on would be.
Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about. -Oscar Wilde
~ The Planeswalker ~ Delusion of Stability

User Info: helldew

helldew
3 years ago#4
buy it now first day sales numbers is something this series never had a chance to have with the PSP release which had more sales over time so having all of us fans buy it now at once would be good to show Xseed we got their back
Competitive smash, random gaming news, + game dev stuff. Follow me on twitter @helld3w il follow back :p

User Info: Fhoenix

Fhoenix
3 years ago#5
Buy it now. Buy copies to friends if you want to donate more money to developers.

User Info: DiogoShadowJorg

DiogoShadowJorg
3 years ago#6
Alright then,I will buy it this week. Still got to have an friend of mine which is hard to find to donate funds on my Steam account,can't use my own credit because I don't to hear my father complain about me "wasting" money on videogames.
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived