Questions...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ccjj

ccjj
3 years ago#1
I am currently on my first play through and thought I would start a thread where I can keep all my
questions.

My first question....

I arrived in Bose and can't find anywhere to buy tear Balm. I have been through every stall in the
market (I think) and checked the whole town. Where are they hiding?

User Info: Erpy

Erpy
3 years ago#2
I think he's there alright. It should be one of the merchants near the upper-left corner. He's selling medicine.

User Info: Blademaster_Aio

Blademaster_Aio
3 years ago#3
In the Bose Market, there should be an old man. Typical old man. He sells medicine. If the option isn't coming up, talk to him by standing in front of his counter. Like, you would in a shop. I think the option to buy sell doesn't show up when you talk to him behind the counter.
Believe God is one, and believe in the hereafter.

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
3 years ago#4
However at that point I find even the spell version of the item not worth using.

User Info: oldguy2

oldguy2
3 years ago#5
Hopefully ccjj you already found it, but if not: In the Bose Market, just North of the East entrance door is the somewhat small counter of the Spence Pharmacy where Shop/Buy is for Tear Balm 200, Purging Balm 100, Softening Balm 100, Smelling Salts 100, and Reviving Balm 200. Enjoy the rest of this great game.
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.

User Info: Erpy

Erpy
3 years ago#6
Personally, I always found balms to be relatively expensive. Best thing to do is rely on them as a last resort, using the Tear spell or food recipes to heal.

User Info: oldguy2

oldguy2
3 years ago#7
Even if you are not using a FAQ for a walkthrough, you may find useful the HTML FAQ by blackmurasame63 as it has a Store Inventory List for each city/location in the game.
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
3 years ago#8
The only time those items aren't costly is end of game when you have over 100,000 mira to spend and the only healing item worth it costs 5000 mira per copy but restores FULL HP on the chosen target.

User Info: ccjj

ccjj
3 years ago#9
Thanks guys, found them. My mistake. Didn't look properly :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived