Steam release announced for the 29th of July

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  3. Steam release announced for the 29th of July

User Info: LivingHitokiri

LivingHitokiri
3 years ago#51
Hey guys, just a quick question.
Was there ever a version of Sora no Kiseki FC on PC that had Japanese VA? or only Kai release on ps3 got em ?
Thanks!

User Info: Guruda

Guruda
3 years ago#52
The Vista rerelease and subsequent compatability releases have the voice acting inserted but not any of the other PSP content like difficulty modes or the bestiary.

User Info: LivingHitokiri

LivingHitokiri
3 years ago#53
Guruda posted...
The Vista rerelease and subsequent compatability releases have the voice acting inserted but not any of the other PSP content like difficulty modes or the bestiary.

So i guess the XSEED version is the one to go even tho i would prefer one with original Japanese audio..
I guess il just have to mute the combat voices.

User Info: randomweirdo

randomweirdo
3 years ago#54
LivingHitokiri posted...
Guruda posted...

So i guess the XSEED version is the one to go even tho i would prefer one with original Japanese audio..
I guess il just have to mute the combat voices.

There's an option to do it in game. Though to be honest, I highly suspect a mod will exist soon enough to put them in, it's just not something XSEED can officially endorse.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  3. Steam release announced for the 29th of July

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived