• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
  3. Error, please help!

User Info: Shattered_Hope

Shattered_Hope
10 years ago#1
I keep getting this error:

Connection Lost (10)

But my connection is fine! When I load up my Seraphim, I never get an error, but when I load up my Inquisitor, less than a minute after the session starts it tells me there is an error on the game server.

I'm playing single player local, not multiplayer online or lan game, anyone know whats up?

Shattered_Hope
10 years ago#2
Ok, weird... It's only happening when I summon my zealous doppelganger...

User Info: kylehow

kylehow
10 years ago#3
Repatch, and if that doesn't work maybe reinstall? Sounds like you just have some kind of file corruption or something, my ZD still works ok.

Shattered_Hope
10 years ago#4
I already tried to patch it again, but it tells me that I already have the latest version. If I reinstall, will I lose my char data, or will it allow me to keep that?

User Info: kylehow

kylehow
10 years ago#5
Not sure, most uninstallers give you a check box that lets you keep all user data, but some don't. I'm not sure where the user data is in this game but you could maybe find out and just make copies of your saved games, then uninstall, then reinstall, then copy the files back to where they go. That shold work fine I would think.
  1. Boards
  2. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
  3. Error, please help!
  • Topic Archived